At ShippyPro, we're not just building a product; we're revolutionizing the shipping and logistic landscape. Our journey began with a vision to “Make people work better”, and today, we stand at the forefront of a rapid growth trajectory that's reshaping the way that merchants worldwide operate.
This is not just a job; it's an opportunity to be part of something extraordinary. As we surge ahead, you'll be at the heart of a movement that's setting new standards and leaving an indelible mark. You won't be a cog in the wheel; you'll be the engine driving our success.
Our fast-paced, collaborative environment is the breeding ground for creativity and innovation. You'll be surrounded by a diverse team of experts, all driven by a shared purpose. Together, we'll navigate challenges, celebrate victories, and constantly push each other to reach new heights.
Join Us in Shaping the Future.
If you're passionate, driven, and hungry for an opportunity to make a real impact, we want you on our team. Together, let's rewrite the playbook and set new standards for excellence.
Who are we looking for
We are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic colleague to build and strengthen our Customer Solutions team.
Your mission will be mainly to provide technical support, advice, and information to the first-line support and occasionally to the sales teams and Enterprise customers.
What you will do:
- Provide expert-level technical advice, support and information on products, services, and solutions regarding our platform via various channels (email, chat, phone).
- Proficiently diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues related to our platform.
- Offer clear, concise, and timely guidance to (Enterprise) customers to resolve their technical problems.
- Participate as an escalation point for technical issues via our internal ticketing tool
- Assess priority and escalate Bugs and Incidents to our Development team
- Analyze the needs of customers and the technical possibilities in order to present a proposal that meets our Enterprise customers during deployment projects
- Ad hoc participation in pre-sales processes, supporting the elaboration of offers and responses to requirements (RFPs), and presenting these to customers alongside the Account Executive and Sales Engineers
- Collaborate with our Customer Solutions Team Leader to coach and provide training and workshops to our customer-facing teams on the technical aspects of our applications
- Actively gather customer feedback and relay valuable insights to enhance our product
- Collaborate with the team to refine support processes and procedures for efficiency
- Create and maintain a comprehensive knowledge base, including FAQs and troubleshooting guides.
What you will bring to the table:
- 3-5 years experience working in a tech consulting firm or in a technical support role for a SaaS company
- Ability to understand and communicate complex problems clearly and concisely to different audiences
- Ability to troubleshoot complex issues
- Experience with CRM as well as Dev tools Proficiency in CRM and Dev tools [HubSpot, Jira].
- Ability to build lasting relationships with customers and colleagues, and excel in a collaborative cross-team setting.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- English and Italian business proficiency required (a third European language is a plus)
- Ability to work independently and with minimum direction or supervision
About the hiring process:
We don’t just interview candidates, we interview people.
After we receive your application, we start the screening process and if you successfully pass through this step, we will invite you to take part in some interviews.
Usually, the first one is with our People & Culture Team to get to know each other. The following steps are more technical and they can include a business challenge.
Don't worry, we will share with you all the information you need to succeed!
What we can offer:
Remote working options. We are happy to welcome every new member into our state-of-the-art (literally!) office in Florence, however, we are also a modern and agile company and are open to full or partial remote working where possible.
No clocking in/out. We don’t believe in micromanaging and our working relationships are based on mutual trust, that’s why we don’t require our team to clock in and out of work. Of course, this trust relationship works both ways!
Work alongside an ambitious and supportive team. We are growing fast and no two days look the same at ShippyPro, but one thing never changes: your colleagues are always there to support you and to bounce off ideas!
Growth and learning opportunities. We believe that in order to grow as a company, our team also needs to continue learning and developing. Did you know that we have a growing Library in our office and you can borrow as many books as you like?
Meal perks*: Whether you are working from home, from the office, or from wherever you want, you can enjoy your meal voucher every day. Are you getting hungry?
Free coffee policy. We are an international team, but our HQ is in Italy, hence we do take coffee breaks very seriously. Hot drinks are on us, and occasionally, Aperitivo too!
No dress code. That’s right, no formal attire is required when working in our HQ
*only for Italian contract
We are a people-centric organization with one mission: “Make People Work Better”.
Are you determined to beat off the challenges this role brings? Send your application to join us.