Our mission is to simplify the way people ship, track and return their e-commerce orders by creating a technological layer capable of handling the complexity of Shipping & Logistics.
We an international scale-up, born in Florence, Italy in 2016, where people from different countries, cultures, and languages work together every day to deliver innovation.
With the recent raising of $15 million in Series B funding from leading US investors, ShippyPro is set for international growth. Your role will be crucial in harnessing this momentum to catalyze our innovation trajectory, deploying our state-of-the-art technology to its fullest potential.
At ShippyPro, excellence is not just a standard; it is our signature. We invite you to bring your expertise to our dynamic team and contribute to revolutionizing shipping and logistics at a global scale.
Who are we looking for
We are looking for a Product Manager able to think outside the box, in love with developing new products and support the project growth . We are looking for someone able to translate ideas into strategy and features, and follow product development from start to finish.
In our quest for a Product Manager, we are in pursuit of an individual who not only shares our relentless pursuit of perfection but elevates it. You will join a global and eclectic team, a place where innovation is our language and collaboration is the currency, propelling us beyond the conventional limits.
Your role will be more than a position; it will be a calling to shape the future of omnichannel with solutions that are as intuitive as they are revolutionary.
To succeed in this role, you should be a perceptive and creative leader and a reliable problem-solver. If you’re also confident and have a knack for knowing what ideas will and won’t work, we’d like to meet you.
What you will do:
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision
- Produce and review product requirements documents (PRD)
- Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision
- Make our customers ship better
What you will bring to the table:
- Proven experience as a Senior Product Manager (5+ years)
- Past experience in the lifecycle of Innovation, Digital products and e-commerce
- Familiarity with the scale up environment growth rate
- Fits right into international work environments
Background in software development and program management is preferred
- Familiar with Jira (preferred)
- Relies on metrics from a diverse set of sources, both within and without the Company.
- Communicates his insights to each team effectively, understanding the underlying challenges and the necessity of working together to a common goal
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or related fields
What we can offer:
Remote working options. We are happy to welcome every new member into our state-of-the-art office in Florence, however we are also a modern and agile company, and are open to our team mates needs. We'd love for our new Senior Product Manager to attend the office at least 2 days a week or 8 days a month.
No clocking in/out. We don’t believe in micromanaging and our working relationships are based on mutual trust, that’s why we don’t require our team to clock in and out of work. Of course, this trust relationship works both ways!
Work alongside an ambitious and supportive team. We are growing fast and no two days look the same at ShippyPro, but one thing never changes: your colleagues are always there to support you and to bounce off ideas!
Growth and learning opportunities. We believe that in order to grow as a company, our team also needs to continue learning and developing. Did you know that we have a growing Library in our office and you can borrow as many books as you like?
Meal pearks*: Whether you are working from home, from the office or from wherever you want, you can enjoy your meal voucher everyday. Getting hungry?
Free coffee policy. We are an international team, but our HQ is in Italy, hence we do take coffee breaks very seriously. Hot drinks are on us, and occasionally, Aperitivo too!
No dress code. That’s right, no formal attire is required when working in our HQ
*only for Italian contract
We are a people-centric organization with one mission: “Make People Work Better”.
Are you determined to beat off the challenges this role brings? Send your application to join us.