We are a SaaS company born in Florence, Italy in 2016 with the mission of simplifying the way people ship, track and return their e-commerce orders by creating a technological layer capable of handling the complexity of Shipping & Logistics.
We are an international scale-up where people from different countries, cultures and languages work together every day to deliver innovation.
This is reflected in every product we build but also in the attention and care for the people that are working in our company.
We are currently scaling our business leveraging our technology, our team and our international culture. We are 60+ people in Europe and we have recently raised Series A funding from US investors, fueling our objectives.
Who are we looking for
ShippyPro is now on the hunt for a talented and passionate Graphics & Video Designer to work alongside our Brand Team.
We are looking for someone who is truly passionate about design and will capture the audience's attention through top-notch visual communication. The ideal candidate will be a great team player, but also autonomous in his/her work with a strong problem-solver attitude.
You will be responsible for
- Focus/Teamwork on research and development of new digital and printed assets working closely with our Art Director
- Creating artworks aimed at feeding our Marketing Channels:
Employer Branding assets
Online & offline events
- Contributing to the direction of the brand voice and the spreading of our internal and external Brand Awareness according to the evolving Marketing Strategies
You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Arts, Multimedia, Animation, Graphic Design or other related commercial art degree
- You have at least 3 years of relevant agency/ company experience as a graphic/video designer (preferably in fashion or Saas environment)
- You have a great understanding of graphic design principles (layout, color theory and typography) and you feel confident with video editing
- You are a proficient user of
- Adobe Creative Suite, in particular:
- After effects
- Sketch and/or Figma
- 3D modeling skills
- PowerPoint/Keynote and Canva
- You are proficient in English at a professional level. A third European language will be considered a plus.
What we can offer:
Remote working options. We are happy to welcome every new member into our state-of-the-art (literally!) office in Florence, however we are also a modern and agile company, and are open to our team mates needs. We'd love for our new Graphics & Video Designer to attend the office at least 2 days a week or 8 days a month.
No clocking in/out. We don’t believe in micromanaging and our working relationships are based on mutual trust, that’s why we don’t require our team to clock in and out of work. Of course, this trust relationship works both ways!
Work alongside an ambitious and supportive team. We are growing fast and no two days look the same at ShippyPro, but one thing never changes: your colleagues are always there to support you and to bounce off ideas!
Growth and learning opportunities. We believe that in order to grow as a company, our team also needs to continue learning and developing. Did you know that we have a growing Library in our office and you can borrow as many books as you like?
Meal pearks*: Whether you are working from home, from the office or from wherever you want, you can enjoy your meal voucher everyday. Getting hungry?
Free coffee policy. We are an international team, but our HQ is in Italy, hence we do take coffee breaks very seriously. Hot drinks are on us, and occasionally, Aperitivo too!
No dress code. That’s right, no formal attire is required when working in our HQ
*only for Italian contract
We are a people-centric organization with one mission: “Make People Work Better”.
Are you determined to beat off the challenges this role brings? Send your application to join us.