Our mission is to simplify the way people ship, track and return their e-commerce orders by creating a technological layer capable of handling the complexity of Shipping & Logistics.
We an international scale-up, born in Florence, Italy in 2016, where people from different countries, cultures, and languages work together every day to deliver innovation.
With the recent raising of $15 million in Series B funding from leading US investors, ShippyPro is set for international growth.
We invite you to bring your expertise to our dynamic team and contribute to revolutionizing shipping and logistics at a global scale.
Who are we looking for
At ShippyPro, we help people work better. To put our solutions into the hands of companies worldwide, we are looking for a sales professional who knows how to find solutions to problems. We are currently looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to be the leading force that fuels our growing client relationships in assigned markets.
It’s an exciting time in logistics and ShippyPro has a unique opportunity to disrupt the shipping space at a global level. Our next mission is to empower brands to offer the delivery experience consumers want when they shop online.
After raising a Series B round of 15 Millions dollars from Five Elms Capital and experiencing an exponential product adoption by few of the best ecommerce brands in Italy, we are ready to scale and help many more companies automating their delivery journey.
For this role, we are looking for a dynamic, high-performing person with experience in the logistic space, able to sell technology over the phone, via web call as well as in person visiting customers by their offices.
The ideal candidate has a history of bringing on new business and hitting sales quotas, and loves the challenges that come with outbound prospecting in a competitive market.
WHAT YOU WOULD DO
- Develop the market by Identifying and researching potential clients (inbound and outbound), as well as following up on leads and enquiries.
- Achieve sales goals to increase ShippyPro’s features adoption and revenue.
- Make sure every customer gets the best from our comprehensive logistics service.
- Own the full sales cycle—from prospect, to pilots, to negotiations and deal execution within assigned territories.
- Conducting product demos, negotiating contract terms and managing stakeholders expectations
- Manage complex contract negotiations with knowledgeable and experienced prospects.
- Coordinate ShippyPro activation by working with our onboarding team to ensure a smooth shipping experience.
- Travel around the country to conduct meeting with prospects and customers.
- 10+ years in a sales role preferably in Logistics dealing with large organizations (100K deal size)
- Familiarity with logistics and e-commerce is a huge plus
- Knowledge of Hubspot and Linkedin Sales Navigator.
- Impressive customer focus and ability to develop comprehensive product knowledge
- Have a Challenger Sales (or similar) mindset with a “Can Do” attitude
- Experience with value-based selling to C-Level and top management
- Fluent in Italian and Business English
What we can offer:
Remote working options. We are happy to welcome every new member into our state-of-the-art (literally!) office in Florence, however we are also a modern and agile company, and are open to our team mates needs. We'd love for our new Key Account Executive to attend the office at least 2 days a week or 8 days a month.
No clocking in/out. We don’t believe in micromanaging and our working relationships are based on mutual trust, that’s why we don’t require our team to clock in and out of work. Of course, this trust relationship works both ways!
Work alongside an ambitious and supportive team. We are growing fast and no two days look the same at ShippyPro, but one thing never changes: your colleagues are always there to support you and to bounce off ideas!
Growth and learning opportunities. We believe that in order to grow as a company, our team also needs to continue learning and developing. Did you know that we have a growing Library in our office and you can borrow as many books as you like?
Meal pearks: Whether you are working from home, from the office or from wherever you want, you can enjoy your meal voucher everyday. Getting hungry?
Free coffee policy. We are an international team, but our HQ is in Italy, hence we do take coffee breaks very seriously. Hot drinks are on us, and occasionally, Aperitivo too!
No dress code. That’s right, no formal attire is required when working in our HQ
We are a people-centric organization with one mission: “Make People Work Better”.
Are you determined to beat off the challenges this role brings? Send your application to join us.
If you have a Linkedin profile you can use it to send your application, It will be a plus for us :)